We are dedicated to the art of simple, good food.
Our in-house store offers a vast section of bistro style food. All natural, made from scratch - soups, salads, sandwiches, entrees and desserts for you to take-out or take home. In addition, our freezers are stocked with everyday favorites, including (but not limited to): chicken stock, Thai chicken wings, sloppy joes, chicken pot pies and a variety of Simply Good house made sausages.
- Our amazing staff prepares everything in-house, by hand.
- All of the ingredients are handpicked for quality and taste.
- To ensure freshness, we make small quantities.
- Items are clearly labeled with the ingredients, reheating instructions (from the refrigerator and freezer) and the used by or freeze by date.
Our store also offers the ingredients and tools we use in our own kitchen:
- Simply Good spice blends
- O Olive Oils
- O Vinegars
- Callebaut Chocolates
- Singing Dog Vanilla Bean Paste
- Sleeping Bear Farms honey
- Michigan Maple Syrup
- Simply Good Homemade Candy Bars & Cookies
- Red Ape Cinnamon
- City Girls Soaps - handmade goats milk soap
- Boomba Bites – Gluten Free Dog Treats
- OXO Utensils and Tools
- Microplane Grater
Plus much more!
Thank you for your interest in Simply Good Kitchen cooking classes!
We have made the decision to take a sabbatical from teaching cooking classes.
We would welcome you to purchase a copy of our newest cookbook: Simply Good, More Recipes and Tips from Simply Good Kitchen; it is written just as we would teach a class. Or, you can always stop by and purchase a meal or a snack from our retail store front.
Thank you for your inquiries.
Shanny and Bill
Our Instagram Feed!